angel of death

angel of death
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Robert Williams

Robert Williams is a well-known controversial painter and founder of Juxtapoz Art & Culture Magazine.
Williams began as part of the trail-blazing
Zap Collective, along with other underground cartoonist visionaries like Robert Crumb and Gilbert Shelton. His mix of California car culture, cinematic apocalypticism, and film noir helped to create a new genre of psychedelic imagery along with artists like "Big Daddy" Ed Roth.





















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff. Did you post this to correspond with the Guns and Roses fever this week?

Anonymous said...

Also, do you have a facebook page you'd be alright sending me?

showcaseshow@gmail.com

floyd barber said...

I did'nt. I have'nt made the jump to facebook yet.(My header does'nt say "a day late and a dollar short" for nothing)If I ever get around to getting one, I'd be happy to send it.

tony said...

Im on Facebook & it's Shit! Great Pictures Sir!
Regards
Tony

Paul D Brazill said...

splendid stuff? Do you know Glenn Barr's work? He's smashing.