angel of death

angel of death
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No, but I am.




Heavens to Betsy, I've been tagged by Gage. I'm a Team Player. (actually not really but here goes)

The rules:


*Link to the person that tagged you.


*Post the rules on your blog.


*Share six interesting things/habits/quirks about yourself - anything that comes to mind


*Tag six people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs ... people you would like to know things about.


*Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.



1.I have 5 kids. 2 boys, 3 girls. My girlies have me wrapped around their fingers.


My boys do too, just not quite as much.



2.Mental illness runs in my family. I have an addictive personality.




3.I don't care for most hip-hop.



4.I've done the Walk of Shame many times.




5.I have a degree in History. At one time I wanted to teach, but quickly found out I usually don't like other people's kids.



6.I'm a firm believer that no good deed goes unpunished, and the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Despite this, I try to do good deeds with good intentions.





No comments: